Saturday, January 29, 2011

Introducing Trip Flashbacks!

I’ve been a fair number of places, but with the exception of Vietnam have never blogged about any of them. So now I’m going to. And since I don't know when my next trip is, I’m starting with all my past ones.

The flashbacks will include where I went, when, how much it cost, and what I did, lovingly reconstructed from my travel journal and e-mails at the time. Most of the trips are short, and should give you an idea of how much you can squeeze into 3 or 17 days. Really, it's more a resource for people who are already considering going to the Flashback location and so are already familiar with the places I've named.

Anyway, enjoy my trip down memory lane! Hope it helps you with your planning.

No comments:

My wonderful father has died

Hao Van Vu, who left Vietnam after the war and built a new life in southern California, died on Feb. 20 after a lengthy battle with lun...