Thursday, June 23, 2005

Adventures in rock climbing

Krabi is known as a world-class place for climbers, so of course Jackie - who regularly climbs back in Nashville - had to be there. We did a half-day course, but I don't know if it was necessarily better than any other place. The wall we were using had about 25 other climbers there, and at least four others climbing at the same time. I think it would've been better to find a place not so known for its climbing.

All the same, I expect people to say we look good in these pics.


Cheeky monkey.


Jackie boulders and pretends to look tough, but you can see she's only about five feet off the ground.


Now she gets serious.


Looking good.





Seriously high now.


A pic or two of myself. Not an attractive pose, but hey, I look tough, right? Look at the lean muscles in my calves!!!


Bit higher.

No comments:

My wonderful father has died

Hao Van Vu, who left Vietnam after the war and built a new life in southern California, died on Feb. 20 after a lengthy battle with lun...