Monday, March 21, 2011

The 12 hottest men at the LA Times Travel and Adventure Show

When I travel I tend to keep an eye out for hot men, so why not at the LA Times Travel Show? Because there were plenty to choose from. This is by no means an exhaustive list (if you're a hot man but weren't occupied when I passed your booth, I probably didn't have the courage to take your picture. Too obvious.).

Enjoy the eye candy!
This fellow from the Klana Tours (Turkey) booth was the one who inspired to start documenting my journey.
The Shape-Ups guy.
Because nothing says hot like, 'I'm so famous I am literally standing in front of a giant picture of my head.'
From the Baja California booth.
This Medieval Times knight made me his queen. Well, he gave me a paper crown.  
The Parking Spot guy. Which begs the question, why was The Parking Spot there?
I'll take a Best Value Safari.
Love the patches on this guy from the Bonaire/Galapagos Dive booth.
It was cute that this guy from the Wakatobi Dive Resort (Indonesia) booth was giving his co-worker a massage.
Giving deals on Machu Picchu tours.
Raising money for Japan.
My whole family (including my sis) hates the Lakers, but there's no denying
Kobe--now a Turkish Airlines shill--is a good-looking man.
And had I seen him, Andrew McCarthy would surely have made the list.

RELATED POST:

Seen and heard at the LA Times Travel and Adventure Show (3/19/11)

1 comment:

aviewtoathrill said...

Pauline,

All I have to say is "God is good!". lol Great detective work!

My wonderful father has died

Hao Van Vu, who left Vietnam after the war and built a new life in southern California, died on Feb. 20 after a lengthy battle with lun...