Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scenes from India: Ranthambhore National Park

A few pics from Ranthambhore and on the way to Udaipur (to complement those in this post).
They both stopped to look at me.

Our first wild animal during the tour.

I don't know why, but these two girls took a liking to me and waved every time they saw me.
Think these are known as sambars.
Spotted deer.
Peacocks.
You can just make out the croc's eyes in front of the rock.
Crocodile resting on rock.
The view from a Cantor (open-topped bus for 20 people).
On the public bus to Udaipur (about 12 hours) with some travelers I met in Sawai Madhopur.
Bus station scenes.

No comments:

My wonderful father has died

Hao Van Vu, who left Vietnam after the war and built a new life in southern California, died on Feb. 20 after a lengthy battle with lun...